How To Tell If Your Cat is Plotting To Kill You




Here's a book for cat lovers whose pets look at them with a gleam in their eye.

You can learn a lot about darling little Fluffy - not all of it what you want to know!

For example, we are told if your cat is kneading you, that's not a sign of affection. Your cat is actually checking your internal organs for weakness. If your cat brings you a dead animal, this isn't a gift. It's a warning.

How to Tell If Your Cat Is Plotting to Kill You includes comics, facts, and instructional guides about crazy cat behaviors from TheOatmeal.com website.

Here's one review:

Luckily my copy of the book arrived in a plain brown wrapper, or else Fluffy would have surely destroyed it before I came home. I took it into the bathroom and locked the door behind me. As the Oatmeal revealed the details of her insidious plot, she was sticking her sharp clawed feet through the crack under the locked door like a kitty reenactment of The Shining. I hid the book under my shirt when I left the bathroom although I could tell she was suspicious because she wove through my legs trying to trip me up so I would drop it and show my hand. Thanks to the Oatmeal, I now know the truth. She knows that I know that she knows that I know. She is watching me. I am waiting for her next move. It's like a game. Like a game of what?... yes, cat and mouse, my friend. Only this time she is playing for keeps.



           


Here are some more wonderful books:

A Street Cat Named Bob

I Could Pee On This

One Hundred Ways For A Cat To Train Its Human

Fat Cat Art

CONTINUE SHOPPING



Visit That's Purrfect for lots of news, views and quirky stories.